- What workspace do I have and how I adapt to it?
- “Empathy”. A key value in the current goalkeepers coach
- Withdrawal improvement plus 1×1 shot positioning interpretation task
- Doing things correctly is not always a guarantee of success
- The importance of creating and structuring a method of work in professional football quarries
Artículos del mes
Today, the goalkeepers coach is an active part of the coaching staff. One of the values that he/she has to handle perfectly is the “empathy”. A feature that has to manage in all goalkeepers trainings, being able to keep it throughout the season.
Analysing the competition of our goalkeepers is a task that every goalkeeper coach must perform. But if in addition to that, we are able to create our own goalkeeper training tasks with a transfer based on those errors or shortcomings that we perceive in competition, we will be making a very important quality leap.
Buffon is and has been a clear example of self-improvement. After the elimination of Italy for the Russian World Cup 2018, there is an image that will remain in our retinas. Concretely the above picture. In this article we will discuss how difficult it is to do the right thing at all times and not always the result to get will be positive.
In the following video we will analyse and structure the importance of building a training method in professional soccer junior academies. And how the process revolves around a “profile type”.